Why not Clean out some Junk while you are at it?
6’ long x 3’ wide x 4’ high
Used in small demo’s, minor renovations and cleanouts.
Junk Sacs hold approximately 3 cubic yard of waste and a total weight capacity of 1500kg/3300lb!
Note: A junk sac can be delivered right to your door. A $25 drop fee does apply (cash accepted). Pickup of Junk Sac is available, 7 days a week at our location. 866 Nebo Rd.
Junk Sac Guidelines
- It is the customers’ responsibility to call for pick-up when the Junk Sac is full.
- Additional fees will be charged if the sac is overfilled or cannot be picked up.
- We accept tires. A $5 eco fee per tire will apply.
- We recycle metal, electronic waste & computers.
- Handles must be outside of the sac before filling and the Junk Sac should be a least 5ft from any structures or objects that might obstruct or get damaged during collection.
- Do not place under wires or trees. We require 18ft of vertical clearance to collect the Junk Sac.
- The Junk Sac must be on your property and not on any part of public property.
- In order for us to collect the Junk Sac, handles of the Junk Sac must be able to connect at the top of the bag.
- Junk Sac must not be overfilled. It must sit upright and must not be leaning over to one side.